Monday, November 12, 2007

Storing Embellishments


I always find myself digging at the bottom of a box or drawer for that particular packet of brads/buttons/eyelets to go with a layout. It's particularly annoying as I'm fairly obsessive about being organised, and I hadn't yet found a way to keep track of all my small embellishments.
I was pondering whether it was time to send my growing collection of baby food jars to the recycling bin when it occurred to me that I could use them for storing my bits and pieces. The labels came off easily with a bit of soaking, and I was ready to get organised!
The jars are the perfect size for small bits like brads and buttons, and the clear glass means that I can spot what I want quickly. They are so colourful that I couldn't bear to be put them away in a cupboard, so they now have pride of place on my desk where they are within easy reach too!

1 comment:

YCH said...

They look almost edible...