Friday, November 23, 2007

Making Gift Boxes



Christmas is just round the corner, and being in a particularly crafty mood this week, I thought I'd have a go at making my own gift boxes. Here are some of my creations, complete with matching tags to boot!
It wasn't as difficult as I had initially thought, and all I needed was some Christmas-themed paper I'd been hoarding (which is great cos I now have space for new papers!), some super cute stamps, and bits of ribbon. After a couple of botched attempts, I managed to make 2 different puffy boxes, and 2 styles of cube boxes. Not bad for a first-timer, don't you think?
The girls loved them so much, they want to make boxes for all their gifts this year. Well, we already make our cards ourselves, why not gift boxes as well? Now all we need is just another 30...

No comments: