Saturday, November 24, 2007

Grandma's Brag Book






My mum lives mostly in Singapore, and has lots of friends there who have not seen Andrew. They've been asking her to bring some recent photos of him the next time she goes back, so I finally got my act together and printed some for her.
I went one step further and decided to make her a mini album...a 'brag book' of Andrew that she can whip out of her handbag and show off to her friends.
I wanted a size that could fit into her handbag easily, yet wasn't so small that everyone had to peer at the photos to make him out, so I settled for a 6x6 album, which meant I had minimal cropping to do, and I could keep the pages really simple.
She loves it, and now wants one for each of her other grandchildren. Well, at least I know what to get her for Christmas!

No comments: