Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Pictureless Scrapbooking?

I have no photos!
Well that's not entirely true. I have tons of photos. But recently, they're all of Andrew. He must be the most photographed baby in town.
Admittedly he is way cuter than the rest of us, and he actually likes posing for the camera! The girls run away as soon as I whip out my camera, and can't be persuaded to be photographed in spite of my threats that there will be no pages of them if there are no nice photos.
The only photos I have of them are of the back of their heads, or a blurry profile as they are turning away.
I may have to resort to documenting this time of their lives without photos, or at least without photos of them, just the things that are important to them at this age.
Getting a photo of Jon is no less difficult. He hates having his photo taken, and much prefers to be behind the camera. Me? Let's just say I can count the nice photos of myself on one hand...With Valentine's Day looming on the horizon, I've been looking through my store of photos on the computer for some nice pics of the two of us to put into a mini-book/album. It came as no surprise to find that I could count the number of photos of just the two of us taken in the last 3 years on the fingers of 1 hand!
Sigh... scrapbooking this family is definitely way more difficult than most, and is certainly putting my journaling skills to the test!

No comments: