Saturday, January 19, 2008

Things To Do





These are the piles of photos I have been meaning to scrap. There are more in my photo library I haven't even gotten round to printing.
These are the books and magazines I have been meaning to read.
My desk is a mess of papers, adhesives, the beginnings of projects ( no pic...too embarrassing...looks like a hurricane hit my desk...you get the idea).
It used to be that I was the super organised one. My to-do list usually never had items pending for more than a couple of days...I used to devour books and magazines as quickly as I bought them...my desk was cleared as soon a project was completed. And I did complete projects. Methodically, systematically, one at a time.
Now it seems I never have enough time in the day (or night) for all these things that I want to do.

I am learning some strategies for maximising my scrapbooking time:
1. Scraplifting - let someone else do the work of coming up with a layout design, and make it my own by tweaking the design a little, using different papers and embellishments;
2. Making double-page layouts - I can get more photos on 2 pages;
3. Using coordinating papers and embellishments/kits - takes all the guesswork out of putting together a page!

But making a dent in my stack of reading material? Cleaning my desk? That's another story (or 2) altogether...

No comments: