Monday, August 6, 2007

Scrapping Supermum

Every scrapper's wish is MORE time for scrapbooking! I am no exception, and being a mum of 3, even a daily dose of scrapbooking is often not possible....or so I thought.
I was browsing online late the other night (the only 'me' time I get nowadays), and was intrigued, and humbled to find a scrapbooking project on Big Picture Scrapbooking by Talia Audenart. Not only is she a mum of 2, she also writes projects and classes for Big Picture Scrapbooking, has her layouts published in major scrapbooking magazines like Creating Keepsakes, has a blog of her own and many other activities!
I was so impressed that I signed up and paid for the class- Baby's First Year, a project I'll be embarking on soon!
What a supermum! I'm inspired...to make an effort to carve out more creative time, to stop procrastinating and just get on with it!

No comments: