Sunday, August 12, 2007

Daily Dose of Creativity

So...one week later and have I kept to my resolution of making more time for creativity?
Definitely! I'm making it a point to do something creative every day, whether it is scrapping a page, making a card, painting...anything that comes to mind.

This week I've managed to stay on track. I've completed a few layouts for our scrapbooking store - Smidapaper's website ( see www.smidapaper.com for some of them) and have been very excited to be able to try out some of the new products at Smidapaper, especially the Making Memories 'Funky Vintage' line of papers and embellishments!

A friend and I have also started an 'Art Club' - not an art appreciation club, though we do love art, but a club where we meet every week to have coffee, cake, and of course...paint! We've found that it's a great way to make sure we actually put brush to canvas at least once a week, and we are making some progress...Who knows, we might have enough good paintings to be able to put on an amateur show in the future!

No comments: