Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I Love Scrapbooking Because...


I finally found some photos I liked for my 'reasons I love scrapbooking layout! I chose some pics of previous layouts, and one of pages in progress. 
It was hard to combine so many very different photos together, but after much deliberation, I decided to go for a black background, and the fun , funky colours of Ki's Pop Culture. Just LOVE the die cut paper!
Of course, once I put everything together, there was very little room left for journalling ( the most essential bit), so I layered it over my photos! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi

Kean and I visited your Island Plaza outlet today. We're thinking of doing a large frame to fill the wall in the dining area but we have no idea how to start or what to start with.

My guess is we'll probably have to visit the place a few more times before we start getting some ideas, ha!

EK

Esther said...

That's a pretty BIG wall! You need to do a collage of some sort...how about thinking in terms of B&W photos if you can convert them which gives you alot more room to play with colour for accents?

Esther

Unknown said...

You would know :-)

Thanks for the tip! Kean had a few ideas after our visit and maybe we can run them by you soon. We already have a largish frame that we took with us from the old house and we want to discard the existing poster and fill it with something fresh.

EK